The Affiliate ADM Coordinator is a volunteer service position in USA Hockey.
The mission of the ADM Coordinator is to support the efforts of the Regional Manager by marketing and promoting the ADM to those who influence hockey decisions within the Affiliate.
- Support the USA Hockey Regional Manager responsible for serving the AAHA.
- Serve as a liaison and communicate regularly with the Affiliate President and Affiliate Player Development volunteers.
- Know and understand the principles and elements of the American Development Model, and be able to effectively explain them to youth hockey administrators, coaches and parents, as well as to rink and league administrators.
- Gather relevant information (and especially success stories) about the ADM and its workings in your Affiliate, and communicate these to the USA Hockey Regional Manager and the Manager, Youth Hockey Communications.
- Assist in arranging clinics, demonstrations and seminars in support of the ADM, cross-ice hockey, and the work of the USA Hockey Regional Manager.
- Understand and help disseminate resources and support material about the ADM and USA Hockey’s player development programs within the Affiliate.
- Assist others within the territory of the Affiliate who want to promote the ADM.
- Make recommendations on new resources and information needed to drive the acceptance and success of the ADM.
Apply at the below link: