Instructions on Accessing SafeSport Training
- Click here to register for SafeSport Training.
- Select your organization and membership type
- Enter your USA Hockey confirmation number or officials number and last name. Please make sure there are NO SPACES before or after your number.
- Next click on the green “continue” button on the bottom right side of the page.
- Please verify your information then click the green next button.
- You will then be asked to fill out the registration information requested.
- Once all information is entered please click the green save button on bottom right had side of the page.
Once you have registered you will receive an email from “Nofirstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject titled “SafeSport Account Created.” Please open the email and click on the “confirm email address.” You will only need to register the first time to set up the account. Once the account is set up, you will sign in using your email address and password. If you do not receive an email, please contact help.desk@safesport. org.
Click here to sign back in to SafeSport Training. You will arrive on the Learning Dashboard page and see the three (3) courses you need to complete:
- Mandatory Reporting
- Emotional and Physical Misconduct
- Sexual Misconduct Awareness Education
You will need to complete all THREE (3) courses to obtain your SafeSport Certified training certificate.