Premier National High School Event
Current High School Juniors and Seniors
Tournament in St. Louis, Missouri from April 19 to 23
Boys Teams representing our District – Team NJ & Team Philadelphia
(Girls Teams are being offered separately)
Eligibility – Current High School Juniors and Seniors playing high school hockey. Note: There are 4 exceptions for students whose schools do not have high school hockey.
- Team New Jersey is available to all high school Juniors and Seniors attending NJ schools that participate in the NJSIAA.
- Team Philadelphia is available to all high school Juniors and Seniors attending schools in eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and those NJ high schools who are part of USA Hockey in the Flyers Cup area.
$100. Payments can be made by cash, credit card or check (Checks made payable to AAHA). Use this link to pre-register for either team: Click here to register.
Team New Jersey
Players can attend all sessions. However, it is required for players to attend March 12th which will be team selection.
- Sunday, March 4 –5:45 PM – Ice Vault, Wayne, NJ
- Thursday, March 8 – 8:20 PM – Howell Ice World, Farmingdale, NJ
- Monday, March 12- 6:30 PM – Ice Vault, Wayne, NJ (Team Selections – parent or guardian needed in attendance)
Players encouraged to attend both sessions. Players may be selected at both sessions
- Tuesday, March 6 –4:30 PM – Warwick/Revolution Ice Garden Warminster, PA
- Tuesday, March 13 – 4:30 PM – Warwick/Revolution Ice Garden Warminster, PA
If selected, the team fee is $995 and it includes:
- Transportation to and from St. Louis, plus to all games and activities (departing on 4/18)
- Hotel rooms in St. Louis
- Entrance Fee into Showcase
- Team Jersey and socks
- Team Jacket
- Breakfast and a second meal every day (lunch or dinner) depending on game time (Only extra money players will need is spending money for additional food and essentials)
For additional info or questions, please contact: Nancy Hughes 973-632-9492